We Are The Dreamers!

We Are The Dreamers!

Thursday, March 18, 2010

LYODTS!!!! HERE I COME!!!

Lol! I do sound like I am in those superhero movies coming to the aid of people in need.
Okay so.....Here comes my DEBUT POST. Have been waiting long for this moment right?
(Don't blame me for being bhb, but I do feel like an artist now. With all those words like *debut* and *you all waiting for this moment* LOL)

This will be my first post ever and here comes the picture that I have been wanting to post for a long time already.

YY, at last this is the moment that you have been waiting for. Haha



Alright these are the GAMBAR-GAMBAR BERSEJARAH taken last year.
I know it is a bit too late but all of you know that ding really very very *busy* one right?

To LYODTS,

First of all to YY, Thanks for the birthday wishes this early morning. I will certainly grant my own wishes cause I am the GOD!

Secondly to Queen of Ape, Thanks for your description about me. Haha. I memang enjoy being GOD but I'm not OLD! HOORAY I really do not have any wrinkles yet. I will continue being like this so you all will remember Ding as the sampat one. Thanks again Xin Xin.

Next to SYT, I never knew that I am the Santa Clause of the group. So this year Santa will TRY to give better and bigger presents to lyodts ya! TRY only lor.... LOL :) I will see, smell, hear and feel all of them if I get the chance. Haha. Stay tuned for my COMPLETE STORY on Monday ya!

Alright, next to Princess Lucy, Thanks for everything. Been friends since Standard 1. 감사합니다 for your wishes. Still obsessed with You're Beautiful right? Hope you *enjoy* the rest of your holidays. :)

Dan kepada PROFESSOR WENDY, really an honour for you to still be here with us this year. I guess you are the one doing the countdown for my birthday in the chatbox. Haha. Thanks for everything!

SECARA KONKLUSINYA, (kesan of doing too many karangans) I will now *secara rasminya* end my first DEBUT post. Will post *soon*. To end it, I will say "Thanks for your support LYODTS" to make it sound like a post from an artist. :) So stay tuned for my COMEBACK POST ya!

8 comments:

  1. Haha. Nice post Ding! Seems that you listened to my advice huh? Seriously crapped a lot. Lol.

    Make sure this will not be you retirement post also ya. Lol. I will hunt you then. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah. *nods* Cause I am a good GIRL that listens to advices YY. LOL *Retirement post*... I hope not. But be prepared for my COMEBACK post ya!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lol. You seriously sound like an artist la. Now you sound like Jae Bom. =.=

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lol. Jae Beom left and never came back.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ding, you better not be like him ya. Lol.

    Don't memalukan your rakan kongsi. =)

    ReplyDelete
  6. a great job ya !!! but i don't understand the korean word u type le...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Kamsahabnida? I thought it is kamsahamnida. Didn't realise earlier.

    ReplyDelete
  8. It means thank you, Low.

    ReplyDelete