We Are The Dreamers!

We Are The Dreamers!

Sunday, April 10, 2011

Just Like What Newton's First Law Of Motion Said

I'm craving for...

A digital camera
A pair of turquoise-and-black-coloured-nike-sport-shoes
A bombastic nike school bag
A jacket, preferably the long but cool one
A pair of new spectacles with red or blue frame

and few trips to...
Korea      ; A must-go-place.
Italy         ; cause Mr. Alfred said Venice is sinking. So no way i'm gonna miss it.
Singapore; Jane is there. I wanna visit her.

Well, these are not necessary in my life but i wanna own them.

Dad has already given me $$ to buy a pair of sport shoes but i can't seem to find something i like in Klang. My heart still goes to the one i saw in Mid Valley that day. So anyone who's going to Mid Valley, can you please be kind enough to bring me there, pretty please? *puppy eyes*

On the other side, Mom agrees to buy me a new school bag and a pair of spectacles, but only after i enter college.  I'll wait. 

As for camera, i'll reward myself one if i excel in SPM. Of course, not using my own money. I'll beg both my orang-orang tua. heheh.

and trips to blah blah places, i don't think it's possible for me to go now. Can only go probably after I start working?! yeah, saddening. Singapore maybe lah, or maybe not. : /


Okay i'm going too far. Let's talk about the present.

Exam starts tomorrow. (Actually it started last Friday but i was not involved in it. So doesn't really matter to me. ) I'm not really doing good here. I get distracted all the times. Television, piano, internet are things that really pull my sight away from book. Not forgetting food as well. I'm just not determined enough.

I think i had too much fun last year. That's why God is trying to give me a hard time this year, or maybe now. I'm not at the lowest point of life, but neither i am at the highest point. I'm just like a shrinking balloon, constantly losing the air in me. I don't have aim in life. Just take this exam as an example. I give myself too much excuses; this is not really important, no point studying so hard. And result of that, i procrastinated my work.

I know procrastination is not a good thing because at the end, all i'm getting is just a word; failure. But i just can't help it. :S

But anyhow, I'm not gonna hate myself. I will never. Cause I can never guarantee how people feel for me. One moment they like me, the next moment they hate me, within one second. Yes, it's that fast. I don't have the right to blame them. Maybe all the while, the problem is me. Probably.

Oh gosh. I need some promoter, catalyst, cofactor, motivation!




''When you judge another, you do not define them, 
you define yourself.''


1 comment:

  1. True enough. When you judge another, you define yourself instead. I was even legs up when I came across it last time.
    Lol. Stop thinking about your desire. That'll just make you feel worse. Take an action, while action is a thought made manifest.
    One day we'll go shopping okay. :) I need to get something for mother's day too. :)

    ReplyDelete