We Are The Dreamers!

We Are The Dreamers!

Friday, June 24, 2011

I Will Get Over It


Today wasn't really my day.

It is definitely a lie if i say i am not upset for getting second in the competition.
Driving all the way from Penang and getting a saman paper for speeding,
Sir gave all he could to make us a better team.

Everything was so perfect with his presence. Like seriously.

But again, who can i put faults on? We, ourselves.
We deserved second. MGS deserved to win.
Sopranos were strong, altos were strong, intonation was amazing, dynamic was obvious
and on top of that, they performed acapella, simply means, they sang without music.
They really did a great job.
I was rather shocked when i was told that we were only 2 marks difference.
I mean, they were so good, how could it be just only the two miserable points?
This part still remained a mystery to me.
Nevertheless, i did not cry this time.
Partly because, i had expected the result.
And also, i believed success doesn't come without blood, sweat, and tears.

Enjoying the stage, was the most important thing, and i think, i did
And also, i enjoyed every practice with my team.
5 years in choir.
I begin to feel bu se de. : /

Choir will definitely be one of the memories that cross my mind when i reminisce my past in the future.






'' The greatest barrier to success is the fear of failure. ''

No comments:

Post a Comment