We Are The Dreamers!

We Are The Dreamers!

Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Don't Love, Unless You Expect Pain. Don't Cry, Unless You Expect Love.

Today is the 12th.
Which means, SPM is in...one month only. *panic*
With only 4A+ in trial exam (somemore with the help of tips) , i seriously have no confident to score well in SPM.
Worse thing is, i have choir practice every weekend which practically eats up all my time.
I start to feel the heavy pressure pressing on my shoulder.




Tadaaaaa. Our concert poster. Anyone interested ?
:) 
Sorry if i have been too annoying lately for asking whether you can make it or not.
To be honest, i really hope Lyodts can make it.
If you think the reason i keep asking you all to come just to sell all the tickets in my hand, then you're wrong, very wrong indeed.
If possible, i'll buy all the ticket for you all to come.
Because, i wanna show you what i like.
I wanna show you the reason i still hold onto choir for such a long time.
And because, i wanna share with you the happiness of singing in choir and the happiness i have earned being a choir member.
I truly apologize, for expecting something from you guys again.
I know i shouldn't, but it just can't be helped.




Till now. Have a great day, buddies! : )








" If i were asked to give what i consider the single most useful bit of advice 
for all humanity it would be this; 
Expect trouble as an inevitable part of life 
and when it comes, hold your head high, look it squarely in eye and say, 
' I will be bigger than you. 
You cannot defeat me.



No comments:

Post a Comment