We Are The Dreamers!

We Are The Dreamers!

Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Everyone is spreading out...

SPM, is the end of high school... I had a childish thinking previously, that my friends and I can study in the same class again, but now, NONE...!!! I miss everyone!!! I miss every moment when we were together!!! I miss every lame joke!!! I miss the atmosphere!!! I miss......... Different environment, I need to start adjusting myself... With the new air to breath in... Without an old friend to cheer for me with the very familiar voice... I knew it will come, but i still feel a mass in by heart, that I started crying... Everyone is spreading out, like a black ink dropped into a pool of water, chasing different dreams... Wondering if meeting is possible??? Or the colour of the ink will fade off??? Friends... I tried to be tough by not saying "I miss u" very often... But now I beh tahan d... : I MISS U ALL, my friends... Perhaps a classmate meeting next time, we will find everyone is funny : different body shape??? Different hairstyle??? With a career that we an never think of??? With a partner that make us shock and happy for??? With tears of joy??? With smile of happiness??? With love... Love of friendship... We learn, we laugh, we care, we share, we hurt, we cried, we support, we teach, we talk, we play, we joke, everything is done, together... When we r apart, we still learn together... Learn the feeling of missing someone... The feeling of eagerness to know about someone, the sudden thought of "how have she been???" in the middle of the night... Friends, forever...

3 comments:

  1. Aww I miss you lots too! We shall meet during CNY! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Told ya, we will meet up and I booked you! See you soon! LOTS OF LOVES AND HUGGIES! MISS YOU!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha! I'm gonna be childish for this once, I miss you all too. :) Very thought-provoking post. <3

    ReplyDelete