We Are The Dreamers!

We Are The Dreamers!

Sunday, January 31, 2010

Typical

This will be a quick post from me.

Have sacrificed my whole weekend to finish off ''My Sister's Keeper''. A lot of unexpected things occur throughout the story, including the ending. Even though I have known it earlier, i never expect it to be like this. I never expect the reason Anna files a lawsuit is because of Kate. I get the whole idea wrong from the beginning but i bet everyone is same like me too.
An absolute great novel i would say.

Do you guys realize that yesterday was the first Saturday that we did not have to go to school for what-ever-activities, ever since school reopens? ...

I find it quite lame to state this out. Never mind.

We shall gossip something again in the coming post, like what Wendy claims that typical woman will do.
Ciao guys! 


''You don't love someone because they are perfect.
You love them in spite of the fact that they are not.''






7 comments:

  1. Gossip.. Ni cha bo nia.
    And you love to be a spoiler. -.-ll

    ReplyDelete
  2. Agreed. Like me ma, guai a bit, don't be a spoiler because Gorilla hasn't finish reading yet. Lol. I don't get the thing about gossip.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. But i cannot tahan not to tell. i wanna share it. Plus, i don't think i write too much out, do i?
    Well, wendy says that we likes to gossip a lot like those typical women, which of course not included. Cannot blame also lah, she is so unwomanly.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Bastard... Unwomanly!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I couldn't agree more. Lol.

    Not to say unwomanly la.. But hor.. You know lah. xD

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yeah. i know you know lah. xD

    ReplyDelete