We Are The Dreamers!

We Are The Dreamers!

Saturday, February 6, 2010

Stuck

Let's see.

The current issue is no longer the church stuff but the racist matter that happened in our class. It seems that the issue has gone big, real big. I feel kind of guilty cause this issue was brought up because of me. If it wasn't me bringing the storybook up to the lab, she wouldn't have the chance to scold me. If it wasn't because she scolded me, raveena wouldn't try to defense on my behalf and got herself involved in this bloody racist matter.

Honestly to say, i was trembling when she confiscated my damn book. I was scared. But knowing that all my friends, and Lyodts were on my side, physically and mentally, i felt rather relieved. I tell you what, I was shitty lucky to have this bunch of my friends. They went up and down with me to find the teachers. They defensed me, and of course raveena. Darling was telling me that her parents are also with us!

*touched*

I told myself not to cry when she scolded me and i was success in controlling my tears. But i totally broke down when the disciplinary teacher requested me. What i wanted to explain was beyond my words. I needed to grow strong. At that moment, I had the sudden thought to study law and become a lawyer in the future. Silly right? Well, i think it's kind of impossible for me. Me, the lawyer? Lol.

Okay lah. I don't mind if she wants to charge me for don't-know-how-many penalties or fire me but don't mess with my friends, you bastard. ( learnt from tps)
And give me back my damn book.



P/S: I just realize that this morning when i open up my book. It's so sweet of you, really. Thanks, tps. =)

P/SS: I haven't told my parents any single thing about it. My mother, she won't really be that understanding in this kind of matter. My father, he's really busy as cny is around the corner. So what do you guys think? should i or shouldn't i?




 ''The lie will eventually become the truth.''

4 comments:

  1. I like your "give me back my damn book." WOOTS! I am with you! Haha.

    I don't think you're suitable as a lawyer. Don't tell me you wanna cry in front of the judge while defensing your own client? xDD

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yo! Don't worry, we are all your side now, against the toy teacher, speaking so loudly without evidence. Somemore accused you. She's totally an idiot.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lol. That's why i was thinking maybe i should overcome my emotional part by becoming a lawyer. To get stronger, no?

    Thanks xing xing er. =D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just realised that being emotional isn't a good thing? Not to late though.
    And exclude me from your side. I'm on the neutral side. Being acid or alkali is not good, eventually you'll be corroded if you were not careful enough.

    ReplyDelete