We Are The Dreamers!

We Are The Dreamers!

Tuesday, February 16, 2010

I'm back again!

LOL. I am super bored. Don't know what to do.

SO, I can see that SYT talked about Code Blue already. I WANNA WATCH!! She stole borrowed the DVD from me and I can't wait to get it back so that I can watch it. Lol. I was wandering around the house yesterday finding for a DVD to watch but failed. So, yeah.

However, I am pretty satisfied with Innocent Love.


In my opinion, it's a GREAT drama. Horikita Maki is just so pretty. Lol. But... I can't say that the main actor, Kitagawa Yujin is handsome.. He looks kinda.. Hmm.. I don't know which adjective best suits him. The second main actor looks so like Aaron. I love his name in the drama, Subaru. ^^ Well, but I can say that the female actresses are all very pretty, like Kashii Yu.

And the OST of this drama is soothing and touching. Eternally by Utada Hikaru.


Okay, so today, I just came back from dinner with Aunty Lay Bee and other friends of daddy's. Super tiring. We ate at the Fish Head Restaurant. Okay, I don't know the exact name of it but we always call it by the name of Fish Head Restaurant.

Mummy, Aunty Lay Bee and Aunty Michelle.

And yesterday, my house was in a chaos. Have you seen those English movies where teenagers hold parties at home and the whole house is like flooded with people? My house was like that yesterday. HOLY COW. I locked myself in my room. My room is the emptiest place in my house. =) The kids were all shouting and I seriously thought that my roof is either going to crack or crash down. Even my neighbours asked me this morning, "How is your roof doing? Still safe?" Lol.

Btw, wanna share a picture with you guys. A picture of Isaac's hair.

Kawaii? That's not highlight btw, it's natural. Lol. I can't stop staring at his hair whenever I meet him. =D

Besides the noises, another thing I hate about having visitors at my house is that I need to sweep and mop the floor when they leave. Oh no~! =(

Guys, waiting for you to come my house!! My door is always open for you! xDDD

No comments:

Post a Comment