We Are The Dreamers!

We Are The Dreamers!

Friday, September 3, 2010

Mocha Mousse !!!

I try out a new dessert today !!! -- Mocha Mousse !!!

Cant believe it right, it tastes good in just ONE TRY !!!
So... no doubt !!! I m multitalented*clap clap clap*

Mocha Mousse in the book

Mine !!!
My "hasil"...
My aunt and I walked to the shop this morning for the ingredients...
My both sisters helped me too !!!

Hope one day u all can taste it...
Try it out yourselves if u want !!! really easy...
about... 1 hour ???

9 comments:

  1. Will be looking forward. But I want the one your aunt made. Safer in some sense.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Seems nice. Let's make one together at wendy's house next time. What do you think? :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha. Yeah. WENDY's house. =) I AM HUNGRY. xD

    ReplyDelete
  4. NO! I don't want to be executed at this YOUNG age!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lol. Emphasised the YOUNG somemore. *pats pats* I understand.

    ReplyDelete
  6. hey... i made them ALL !!!
    my aunt just follow me to the shop la...
    she didnt know how to make this one...
    *proud proud*

    ReplyDelete
  7. OMG. my girl has finally grown up. i'm sooo proud of you. :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. i grew since long long ago, just u all didnt notice...

    ReplyDelete
  9. No. You HAD grown since long ago, just that you stopped growing since standard 6. And, actually started shrinking.

    ReplyDelete