We Are The Dreamers!

We Are The Dreamers!

Monday, August 30, 2010

Extras

Wow~! I am so proud that we have 100 posts already~! Mine will make it 101 of course. xD

Okay, uhhhh.. Here are some extra pictures Low and I had taken during the day we went for steamboat buffet. She was working on her AFS thingy and I helped her to type a few sentences about her from a friend's point of view. I tried my very best not to include her "real" personalities, of course but I failed a little because I added in that she will embarass herself to the point that the whole class will start laughing at her. Okay, a bit exaggerated but true to an extent. xD

I shoo-ed her away because I wanted it to be a surprise but mana tahu she was enjoying herself behind taking pictures of the "hardworking" me with MY phone.


After enjoying herself behind she came in front instead. Lol. xD


After that when she took over her own work, I decided that it was time for me to enjoy myself instead. =D




As for this picture, we both put in lots of effort because :

1. She was giggling all the way.
2. She just couldn't and still can't pretend to be hardworking.

Heh heh. =)

Oh, and another one.


The infamous Low Mian En that we're all very familiar with. ^^

2 comments:

  1. U WANT ME TO KILL U !!!!!!!!!!????????????

    DONT PUT THOSE PICTURES LA !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    DONT U KNOW THIS BLOG IS A PUBLIC ONE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    cant breath now......

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah I know it's public and I am proud it is. =)
    You can come and kill me if you want, but too bad we won't be meeting this holiday. Haha.

    And do you need CPR from me? xDDD

    ReplyDelete