We Are The Dreamers!

We Are The Dreamers!

Sunday, August 22, 2010

Steamboat Buffet = Loads of Fun

YAY!!! Today was sooooooo enjoyable~! I wanna have this kind of gathering again with all of you~! If possible, with Ding and Lee too of course! Everyone was sooo happy especially Xiao Yan. Lol, she was smiling from ear to ear allll the time. Trust me, today was the first time I saw her so happy. xD And Raveena, as usual of course. Lee and Ding, I am sure you guys can imagine her there right? She licked her ice cream in a bowl, what the hell. 

So, today SYT, Low, Raveena and I reached reeeeeeally early because we were worried that we might not have place to sit but hey, the restaurant was kinda empty, frankly speaking. And we were like, "Wow, why in the world did we reach so early?!" But it's okay, we had fun making the waitors (Abang in Raveena's case) confused by changing our minds on the choice of soup. HAHAHA. That moment was seriously funny because the expression of the waitors were priceless. Lol!

Then, one by one, the rest reached. Cheryl and Jye Yih reached together, followed by Xiao Yan and then Wendy. So then we started eating with all our might, so that we wouldn't waste money. But the funny part was, after I greedily took soooo much of seafood although I don't eat seafood, Low told me that they charge RM10 for every 100g of leftover. I was like, "Oh, crap." I wasn't even sure if the rest eat seafood. Luckily some of them do but gosh, I took too much lala and none of them really liked lala. But in order not to waste money again, we poured the whole plate of lala into the soup. Xiao Yan and Cheryl were in charged of pouring them into the soup. And guess what? There was this....battle between them and the lala because they were so afraid of lala for don't know what reasons. Haha. Cheryl shouted out of nowhere and I, too shouted with her for no reason. I got frightened. Lol, I think basically because I was afraid of lala too. Not only lala, but seafood in general. I think they look hideous. Heh heh. xD I was like freaking out when I took the prawns and crabs because they were like so ugly especially the prawns with their.... "antenas". Okay, now here's the video of the battle between Xiao Yan and Cheryl and the lalas. For Ding's sake, I've made this video public or else she won't be able to see it. =)


And of course, when we shouted, the customers from tables around us turned towards our direction and gave us funny funny looks. But no one cared and continued to be ourselves since no one knew who we were. Hahaha. =) And after settling the bill, we had a HUGE conflict. No one had small change and three of us paid RM50 each first. Then the problem came in, she gave her this amount, I gave her that amount, everyone gave each other money and we became ................. "CALCULATOR~!" I noticed that the table behind us was staring at us. ALL of them. So embarassing. Oh, another epic part was when Jye Yih "lent" Low her IC. Haha, because without IC, you can't pay for student's price and have to pay for adult's price instead. Luckily the cashier girl did not realise that there were two similar faces. Lol. =P

Here are another two random videos, both recorded by Low. Actually 3 of these videos were all recorded by her. =)



Raveena : I like animals, you don't like meh? Can eat what.
Cheryl Lim : No la, because with all the butter so much like that.. (not sure about this)
Raveena : OH, the three of us like butter. (Raveena, Low and me)

Xiao Yan "dancing".

Sigh, Xiao Yan seriously "danced" when Jye Yih tickled her but too bad, we were too late to record her "dance". This was when the "dance" sort of ended. =(


After that, one by one we went back while the four of us who reached the earliest just now were the latest to return home. >_> So we waited and waited for transport and at last Low's dad said he would fetch us. Raveena and SYT were dropped off at AEON while Low and I went home. I almost doze off on her bed. Lol. Sooooo sleepy but I was surprised because I could stay up this late and blog about today. It's already near to 2.30 am already. I was even shocked that Low is still online. Lol, no choice though, she has to finish up her AFS thingy.

Okay, what's next? PICTURES of course! Everyone loves pictures, right? =) Let's looking at the photos, shall we? ^^

Preview :



Ding, again, this is for you~!

このリンクをクリックしてください~! (After effect of today's Japanese exam. xD)

So, enough for yesterday today, I guess? Good morning Good night~!!!

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I seriously think that we had gathered many attention! :S

    ReplyDelete