We Are The Dreamers!

We Are The Dreamers!

Monday, August 2, 2010

JENESYS Selection Camp

Well... I think I need to make a report about the JENESYS Selection Camp...
REALLY REALLY REALLY FUN !!!
I can't really remember the actual schedule so I just summarise it ya !!!
It’s just something like the 1st interview, we played games and some were called to the interview room.

Energizers (GAMES)

1. Ice Breaking

- All of us were required to shake each other’s hand and introduced our name, city and school. At the same time, there were 6 aliens being chosen among us, whom we didn’t know. If the alien shook our hands, they’ll press on our hands 3 times. Later, the victim had to walk 3 steps away quietly and laid down, shouting “I’m Dead!!!”. The normal people would try to identify the aliens but the dead ones couldn’t say a word.

- Prema, who was wanting so much to make new friends, was dead when she shook her first “friend”. She was just beside me but I didn’t notice that alien. Anyway, I didn’t died very early, maybe after shaking 10++ people’s hands… That alien, who shook Prema’s hand earlier, reached me.

Alien: “Had I shaken yours?”
Me: “Maybe, not… I can’t remember whose I shook,”
Alien: “So let’s shake!”
We shake our hands while I introduced myself.
Me: “I’m Low Mian En, from Klang, studying in SMK Convent Klang.”
Alien : “ I’m Aisyah… …” (started pressing my hands)
Me : “You …!!!”
She nodded.

So, I just sit down quietly (shouting “I’m Dead” is too embarrassing), forgetting that I need to walk 3 steps first, and the alien was caught. Finally, all the aliens were caught !!!

2. Tangled !!!


- This was a hard one. In a circle, firstly, everyone, about 17 people, hold the hands of those who were opposite each other but do not hold the same person’s hand. Then, untangled into a big complete circle. Our group was the last one.

I was squatting down in the middle, so you all can't see me !!! 

3. Paper, Scissors, Stones (with levels)


- From Tadpoles to Chicken to Snake then lastly Jedai. Tadpoles who won would upgraded to Chicken and so on. However, those who lost would get downgraded (Tadpoles maintained as tadpoles if lost…)

- We had different body language for different stages. A Tadpole had to find another Tadpole to play, and the same goes to the chicken, snake and Jedai. Those who got Jedai would gathered in front of the stage, considered that their task was completed.

- Prema became Jedai 3 times as she thought that Jedai had to search for another Jedai. (I thought that too…) However, I was lucky that I didn’t waste my time because I found Prema to play when we were both Jedais.

Me: “Must we continue the game even we are Jedais?”
Prema : “ I think so, I become Jedai 3 times already…”

I suddenly noticed that lots of people standing in front of the stage and asked them. Luckily I didn’t continue.

- The loser had to write “Miss…(can’t remember)” with their butt. There were 4 losers. It was quite embarrassing for them as everyone, including me, had to watch them doing that.

THERE ARE TOO MUCH GAMES TO TELL LA !!!
Drama, Commercial, Presentations AND A LOT MORE !!!
SO SLEEPY AFTER TYPING !!!

A.E.I.O.U ( JAPANESE VERSION) !!! -- the one that mekes my stomach BURST !!!
--tell you all in school la, if you all wanted to know...

some pictures here...
Theme : sexy


My eyes were too dry for not blinking too long...

see more pictures here...

6 comments:

  1. Most of your games are exactly like the ones I played the other day. The untangling one we did quite well. Haha. I think we were the 2nd group to untangle. And it's Mississippi, I suppose? Gosh, I did that and it was so embarassing man! Anyway, thanks for writing this "report". XD

    ReplyDelete
  2. You seriously looked like the guy named Ronald. Lol.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Guess i saw my name lots here!! xD

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cheryl : I tried my best to report this report !!! Too much to type la !!!

    Wendy : I dont think I look like Ronald...

    Prema : Why change your name ??? Anonymous ???

    ReplyDelete
  5. Low, shh, she just want to be secretive... But how you guys determine it's prema though. The name I saw the most is alien...

    ReplyDelete