We Are The Dreamers!

We Are The Dreamers!

Tuesday, August 17, 2010

17th August

What date is today? 16th August. What does 16th August mean? Yuan Ting's birthday!!!! OOPS, sorry. It meanss......... tomorrow's Yuan Ting's birthday~!!

Happy birthday to you,
Happy birthday to you,
Happy birthday to Ah Dar,
Happy Birthday to you~~


So Ah Dar, we've known each other for 4 years already huh? Can you imagine it? 4 years ago you were just a stranger to me whom I would never ever turn my head around to look at you for a second time upon meeting you and you've now become my darling. LOL. xD

Don't worry. You'll always remain as my Ah Dar.

One simple reason :

Who would ever want to own such an ugly name right? Duh, only you, of course. xDD

Okay okay, that's not it. I know you know. =D

PS : If you're observant enough, you will notice that I've actually altered the time. =P

3 comments:

  1. Hmph. you force me to accept it. your 'rling sounds so nice.
    By the way, of all the pictures, why this? damn cacat larhhh. :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha. Because for some reason I like this picture. :) Or maybe because I was the photographer. This picture totally showed your true self. XD

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank me SYT! If it wasn't because of me, you'll be still stucked to theblatant, and you'll be visiting a blog named Lyodt.
    I feel that I'm lebih mulia daripada Nabi Muhammad Salallahu Alaihi Wasalam.

    ReplyDelete