We Are The Dreamers!

We Are The Dreamers!

Sunday, August 1, 2010

Pesta Bahasa Jepun 2

Okay, although Wendy's in charged of yesterday's report, I still NEED to clarify something.

It's not true that the Ikeabana teacher liked her, okay? I think she likes me more than her. She thought that Wendy was going to give up already. I didn't though. Haha. xD And she wanted to come to our school is also because of ME. =P

And thanks to Yan Ni for entertaining us. You know, like when we became silent because we didn't know what to talk about anymore, she's always there to break the ice. I see a very bright future in her. Oh, and she's "VERY" good in calculating. Lol. I think she costs....RM8.42? MAJOR LOL. I don't remember how much I cost though. xD

Okay, so Ding, here's the link to the pictures in Facebook :


Jaa ne~!

4 comments:

  1. Come on. You need to know the limit of being a copy cat. When I said that she likes me, do you have to copy that too? Still, I would take it as my honor, since the reason you copied me was most likely because you looked up to me so much. You have my gratitude.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol. I copy you?! WTH? I know she likes me la. She kept on smiling at me. xD

    ReplyDelete
  3. It was because you were standing behind me.

    ReplyDelete