We Are The Dreamers!

We Are The Dreamers!

Saturday, July 17, 2010

Expectation Leads To Disappointment

Many do not understand, the reason behind my teardrops.

I wasn't crying because we lost.
i certainly learn that, there's always win and lose in a competition, and i can accept both, i believe.

Nor did i cry because mgs won a prize and we brought back nothing.
"The culture we have does not make people feel good about themselves. And you have to be strong enough to say if the culture doesn't work, don't buy it." 
Just because the previous generations hated them and doesn't mean we have to do the same thing.
They copied our action? Come on, people. So what? There were merely a few simple and common hand actions, and everyone does that.


But it's all because of him.
If Mitch Albom had found his true and real coach, Professor Morrie, then i think i have found mine too.


For four years being taught under him in a choir, my worships toward him have never gone lesser.
Despite of his talents in music and his passion in singing,
he makes us a better team and,

makes me a better person.

His presence always makes me feel emotional, and forces me to give out everything i have.

He is so good that, it often makes me feel guilty and sorry,
for i'm not being good enough for him.

On top of this, i just wanna tell him;
I'm sorry, for letting you down again, though you expected it already.
But I am thankful that you had never given up on us.
I am thankful that, unlike other teachers wanting us to win so badly, you encouraged us to enjoy the stage.
I am thankful that no matter how worse we were, you were always here to fix us.
Thanks and sorry, Sir!


 I'm strong enough to accept the disappointment.



P/S : Well, sorry for the late post.  Shall not talk about the orchestra anymore as you guys can know the details from Wendy's and Shieh er's blog.  :)

P/SS :  Low, YSE, and Xiner gonna join Interact Club. This shows how influential i am. HAHAHA.




'' Once you learn how to die, you learn how to live.''
- Tuesdays with Morrie

No comments:

Post a Comment