We Are The Dreamers!

We Are The Dreamers!

Sunday, July 4, 2010

July is here!


This gonna be a quick post from me. 
I have 1 good news and 1 bad news on my hand.
Which do you wanna know first? 

Let's talk about the bad one first.

Sad to say, We lost yesterday. Choir team lost.
Two reasons; we sang badly and the other teams were darn good especially Kepong and Damansara Jaya. Big claps for them! 
However, our school gonna combine with Kepong to perform for the Asean blah blah thing. That is, indeed a great news for us. It can be said as peringkat Kebangsaan, awesome right? :) We are lucky! 
And, i promise. I'll put all my effort and try my best in next competition, which gonna be held next saturday. 

We'll be back! :)

The good news is, Germany won Argentina yesterday 4-0. Yahhoooo!
For the first time, i watched a football match from the very beginning till the end, without blinking my eyes. This is exaggerating!
But it was seriously an awesome match. 
And i definitely not gonna miss the next match, Germany versus Spain, 


Shine till the end, Germany!

Mueller gonna miss the next match. Sad case :(


Whenever i wake up in the morning, the first thing that comes across my mind is; homework! Oh lord.

Oh one more thing; did i tell you guys that i cried when watching Toy Story 3?
Even a cartoon? Yupe even a cartoon.
Don't laugh kay. The ending was really sad.



'' To infinity.. and beyond! '' - Buzz Lightyear

No comments:

Post a Comment