We Are The Dreamers!

We Are The Dreamers!

Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Physical Lyodts

Physical Lyodts. Oh well, I couldn't come up with any other better names. Maafkan saya.
So, while we went hysteric today, I came up with this name, EnerQia Yap out of nowhere and I started giving names to the rest of Lyodts as well! So here is how it turned out :
Cheryl Yap - InerQia Yap (Supposed to be inertia actually but who cares. xD)
Ding Yan Wen - Momentum Ding
Lee Xin Er - Power Lee
Low Mian En - Pressure Low
Wendy Tan - Gravity Tan
Soe Yuan Ting - Potential Soe
Great? Awesome? Yes, we are. xDD

And something random came out of Wendy's mouth.
Kinetic Praba which is Raveena!! "Sexy is my name, babe!" said Raveena seductively. (I wasn't there to see but I could imagine it. LOL. It's Raveena after all.)

No comments:

Post a Comment