We Are The Dreamers!

We Are The Dreamers!

Thursday, January 13, 2011

Letter To Wendy

Dear Wendy,

Finally finish up all the homework.
Opps! no way, still have the essay assigned by Puan Renuka leaving undone. Sigh

Had been pretty hectic for the past few days, for all of us i guess.
But you can never fail to listen to the aggressive laughter of Low for every single day in class.
The thing is i don't mind she laugh, but, when she laughed right, as if there was an earthquake, all our tables (beside, behind and front) shook very hard.
You could certainly imagine how exaggerating it was.

In case you don't know, we are sitting at the corner, back of the classroom which is somewhere near to the window.
The spaces are small. The tables are short. The places are hot.
I was very frustrated to sit there at first. Very sangat pek cek  (!) 
And, I have to seriously thank Ding for listening to my super-duper-annoying-nags on the first day. LOL

As the time passes, i manage to overcome the 'culture shock' and adapt myself in that environment.
' When there is lost, there is gain. ' 
I think i have to constantly remind myself that. Now we can do whatever homework we want in the class without being noticed by the teachers. (And low can laugh as loud as she wants too. ) Not so bad right?

Teacher : Who is Wendy?
YSE      : *raises up her hand*
Teacher :  Where is your maths book?
YSE      : *shock* huh, what?
Teacher: Where is your maths book?
The whole class : She's not wendy lah, teacher.

Puan Malar, our maths teacher, thought YSE is you. Haha.
I gotta admit that she's a pretty good maths teacher.

Do you miss us?
We miss you anyway :) 

Till here. Pardon me for the short post.



''I won’t lose hope, I won’t give up, even though things get tough. 
I get so scared sometimes, I lose my way and I lose my mind. 
When it feels like there’s no where to turn, 
I’ll look inside and try to learn, I know I’m not alone. 
I’ve just got to find my way home.''


With regards.

1 comment:

  1. Lol! Pn. Malar... She didn't know that I wasn't there for 2 weeks.

    ReplyDelete