We Are The Dreamers!

We Are The Dreamers!

Friday, January 28, 2011

All By Myself

Skipping school for the first time in the year of 2011.
A big deal, huh ?! xD

Have been hectic for the past few days.
I know i said this in my last post too, but it's true.
The never-ending-homework has really crushed me into pieces.
Chinese New Year comes at the right time.
Though i have nowhere to go, i seriously think i should get some rest.

To be honest, i'm having fever right now.
The heat in my body is killing me and i had been suffering for the whole night.
I'm not really sure whether i can make it to Sunway Lagoon tomorrow.
But I don't wanna Low to be disappointed. You know, her mom barely passes her green light to go anywhere but this time she agrees to let her go. You can imagine how excited she is now.
And she has even chosen what clothes to wear
...
I'm trying all my best to get better. Promise.

Yesterday, YSE told me that Low used to hate people for copying other people's homework
But guess what, that's what she does every day in class. Like seriously.
LOL!


Anyway, One In A Million is coming to an end! very bery sad. :(



Wish you luck in the final, Jia Wei.


By the way Ding, where's your COMEBACK post ?? 



“Let us rise up and be thankful, 

for if we didn't learn a lot today, at least we learned a little, 

and if we didn't learn a little, at least we didn't get sick, 

and if we got sick, at least we didn't die; 

so, let us all be thankful.”

1 comment:

  1. so mulia, syt... thanks for not making me disappointed...

    yeah... "used to" hate it... but now i cant... wait till june la... till i finished using my low-powered lens...

    ReplyDelete