We Are The Dreamers!

We Are The Dreamers!

Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Sunway Lagoon...

I'll make it short here ya (all just from my point of view)...

it was on the 29th January 2010 when LYOS attack Sunway Lagoon...

My dad fetch me and SYT to LXE's house, then LXE mother fetch 3 of us for breakfast (bah kut teh) and to YSE's house, then YSE's mom fetch 4 "pekerja" to Sunway Lagoon...

We are named pekerja because 4 of us are wearing orange colour t-shirt, and it was quite embarrassing to step out from the car...(sunway lagoon's pekerja also wear orange colour shirts) anyway, every steps begins with the first... and we made it...

The place wasnt very crowded, since it was a Saturday...
THAT'S SO NICE !!! SAVE US TIME TO LINE UP !!!

I was so excited once we got there... and my first game was Pirate Ship with SYT... YSE and LXE was too afraid about those exciting stuff... both of them shake their heads simultaneously when they were asked to play (i seriously can imagine the atmosphere if SYT didnt go with us... lonely playing myself...) and i found out something... tears will come out when humans scream too loudly... my sliver nearly dropped onto an Indian guy sitting in front of me when the ship went bout 90 degree ++.

I promised myself to try out G-Force and Bungee Jump, but those were too EXTREME for me when i saw those by my own eyes... but SYT and I tried out Jump Bungee instead... (sounds extreme but it's actually nothing...)

The most exciting game I played was the 2nd pirate ship (in cage) that I went with SYT... OMG !!! u just cant imagine the feeling when ur butt wasnt on the seat and ur face was directly perpendicular to the ground... all i can hold was the safety thingy... WE SCREAMED LIKE HELL !!! and ended up laughing so much... i think YSE and LXE will cry !!! surely cry !!!

Flying Fox was one of the best game too... the moment u stand on the edge, u'll find it was a bit scary... but it's ok once u try it out... i wanted to spill water on SYT when it was her turn, but my aiming wasnt good enough... anyway, i still beat SYT for the aiming part while we played Archery...

SYT, i m sorry that i didnt have the courage to go to the scream park... Ghost is one of my weakness... Maybe u can find the right person to accompany u in next time...

i still remember about the camera thingy, though. But better not to post... (after LXE advice...) tell me if u r buying a new camera ya !!! i'll "dig" out my savage...

In short, it was REALLY FUN !!! i still missed the 2nd Pirate Ship!!!

LYS !!! post it with ur point of u ya !!! i know mine wasnt a good one... and i want to know ur point of view too !!!

5 comments:

  1. No no no. Your post is awesome. Should have posted more frequently to update me. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. you are forgiven! :)
    you forget to mention about the kayaking.
    i can't stop laughing when i reminisce it back.

    ReplyDelete
  3. TPSD : thanks for ur compliment...kinda unusual to get compliment from u... (start to fly now...) and u r updated enough by ur son and daughter d...

    SYT :haha...!!! yeah kayaking... DAMN FUNNY !!! u post la... that one reserved for u !!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. AHAHAAHA I'm too lazy to write about it, sorry. xD

    Anyway, the camera's thingy, it's okay, seriously. :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Of course. Cheryl is rich. =D *flashing teeth*

    ReplyDelete