We Are The Dreamers!

We Are The Dreamers!

Monday, February 14, 2011

Laziness Bums Into Me

My resentment towards cny has totally gone.
Spending cny with friends and family was absolutely a ...

Bliss.

Let's talk about the party at Shieh Er's place.
I think it was really fun except for the part that wendy couldn't make it.
The beginning part was awkward as usual.
I tried to talk more to light up the atmosphere but the others were motionless.
So i had nothing to do except for eating. I ate and ate, non-stop, like seriously. (can see my size now)
After that, it got better. everyone started talking.
Bryau Lau came out with a brilliant idea of playing 'bang bang bang'.
All of us knew the answer behind it except for wei khit.
This part was funny.
He racked his head for the answer and finally he did. One point for you, wei khit! haha

We had a surprise for xin er too.
Wei khit bought the cake secretly, without her knowing.
and suddenly, we off all the lights, and sang her birthday song.
Awww...were you surprised, er er? :))
Of course we gambled after that. I won 2 bucks back. Hahah.
but suck, i still lost. 

Group picture of the day

I seriously want to thank her mummy and daddy for everything.
They prepared all the food, tables, chairs.
They bought new pot, new tv, new camera, new bowls and spoons.
and they cleaned the place after all the chaos, without words of complain.
On top of that, her mom took all the pictures of us.
I really appreciate all the hard work they had done.
Thank you.

The next day, which was yesterday, i invited some of my friends to my house.
Invited around 20 people but only 9 persons turned up which were shieh er, xin er, xy, cheryl, rav, yen chyi, jaspret, ashwathi menon and ashwathi nambiar.
But i was still happy they came. haha. :D
They came to my house, and went rav's and cheryl's house after that.
Suck again, i lost RM 7 at cheryl's house. sighh.
Never mind. haha once a year right? *consoling myself :)

New korean drama to introduce.
*drums roll* 



I like them being together. 
Awww.. *daydreaming*

Am too tired to go to school today. Lol. pardon me.

Wendyyy, it's your first day to school today and i am absent.
You must be bery bery sad. i know i know. :(


Till here.


''If you want to feel rich,

just count the things you have that money can't buy''

 

2 comments:

  1. Yes ting ting, of course I'm surprised! And yeah, special thanks to all the mums and dads!

    ReplyDelete