We Are The Dreamers!

We Are The Dreamers!

Sunday, February 6, 2011

I Think I Am Not Alright

Happy Chinese New Year
buddies men
I know i'm kinda late but late is better than never right?
say YES.

School is starting tomorrow. OhKillMePlease. 
Time passes bloody fast.
I don't want go back to school so early. 

Reason Number One: When it comes to school, it reminds me of homework. *eats shit*
Reason Number Two: It reminds me of hell LOTS of homework.
Reason Number Three: I'm still in cny mood.
Reason Number Four: How am i suppose to do my homework when i am still in cny mood? 
Reason Number Five: No school, no homework. a simple formula.
Reason Number Six: Wait, is there any more?
Reason Number Seven: oh yeah (Just wanna add on)
Reason Number Eight : I need more time to think.
Reason Number Nine : Think of what? Something lah. 
Reason Number Ten: I can't believe you are reading my craps. *slaps your own forehead*


But in a way, i want to go back to school. 
During cny period, i merely rot at home, wasting my time. 
I mean, i did visit people's house but most of time, 
i was just building castle in the air, thinking all the nonsense and rubbish.
Like what the hell.
I felt so bo yong, useless and tak ada guna
BigSigh!

Should i still talk about Sunway Lagoon? 
I'll post up the essay when i get back my pendrive kay? 


Don't lah merajuk. 
Mummy promise you that i'll definitely post it up alright? 
Guai lah, you are such a good girl. :) 
Mummy sayang har. 


'Things don't happen for no reason. 
They happen to teach you something.'

1 comment: