We Are The Dreamers!

We Are The Dreamers!

Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Short But Sweet :D

Haha Low, I'm so sorry that I'm totally not in the mood to blog about our day at Sunway Lagoon. Maybe I'll do so when the mood comes? I'm not sure when that'll happen though. xD


Okay. To put everything in a nutshell, I had heaps of fun! Like, seriously. Okay, maybe if you exclude my camera incident. The roller coaster was terrifying though, much more terrifying than those in Genting Highlands, IMO. But I loved all the Water Park games! I actually loved soaking myself in the water because it had been like... don't know how many donkey years since I last went to a swimming pool so it was fun. :D

So... Here are some of the pictures taken on that day, for Ding. Although I doubt that she visits our blog but still, OH WELL. D:

Preview :


 For more awesomeness + blurriness (because I used my suckish phone camera) :


Sigh, I've actually prepared myself to upload hundreds and hundreds of pictures but... sigh. I know you know. Anyway, Low, I'm waiting for your scans! Can't wait to have them! HAHAHA. I'll upload the pictures from my dead camera once I get hold of a card reader since my camera is like dead now. I don't dare to risk plugging my camera's cables into my laptop. Later both also die then I die. Lol.

Oh, I forgot to mention one thing. I felt like banging my head on the wall when I realised that we didn't take a picture of our watch-wristbands by Sunway Lagoon. Wasn't it such a waste? I'd totally forgotten about it. :(

Anyway, Happy Chinese New Year, my dearssss! I have so many dears but you know that you're the dearest ones to me right? (Excluding family, LOL.)


May this year be a prosperous and lucky year for all of us! We need luck for SPM!!

Cheers, my dears. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment