We Are The Dreamers!

We Are The Dreamers!

Thursday, February 3, 2011

Here it goes!

Alright, speaking of the trip to Sunway Lagoon, perfect yet imperfect. Its the first trip ever of us with Low but yet regretful that Ding can’t make it and Wendy is far away at Turkey. Wearing the same BRIGHT ORANGE shirts made stepping out off the car the hardest time ever. Lol…!

So, the first game we head straight to was the 360 degrees pirate ship. Low and Syt didn’t have the second thought heading for it while Shieh Er and I stood back and watched. Alright, we are coward, so what?! Lol! Though not being able to experience on my own but watching Low’s reaction made the entire trip paid off. She started off sreaming for fun and shouted at the top of her lungs and ended up muting all the way. Typical man! Oh well, Shieh Er and I did watch down there sreaming on behalf of them. How good can we be!

I guess the next game was the roller coaster. I thought roller coaster would be a piece of cake for me after the trip to Genting. But, ahhh, the one in Sunway is far more terrifying than the others. We were floating man. FLOATING! I thought I would be thrown out but Thx god I’m still here. Not to forget, I have to admit that I shouted the loudest among all. Embarrassing, but who cares.

The don’t-know-what-boat-game was where all the nightmare began. The flow of water was speedy and there’s where all of us got wet. I wouldn’t be daring enough to move from my seat but when the boat went near to the fountain, all I could do was holding to the handle and turn to the side while Syt moved her butt to another seat. Applause for her!! There’s the difference between the courageous and the coward ones. Sigh!

Since Shieh Er would be nauseated and so, she wouldn’t be capable to try out games which involved turning over and over. Thus, Shieh Er and Syt went for the aeroplane game. AHAHAHHAHAHAHA!!!! Lol. Low and I went for the cowboy shoes games. Low and I had a deal which was the one who shouted would have to play pirate ship. After all, Low was kind enough to change it to the boat game. A nearly 90 degree boat game.. AHHHHHHHHH! But, Shieh Er and I were up for the challenge. Lol. As if. So, there we went, it was a memorable one. I could feel my heart half-hanging in my oesophagus.

Ahh, I almost missed out this. We also tried out the roller coaster for kids. =) No fun no fun. Only had fun shouting for nothing during the ride. The kid who sat in front of me turned frequently to check me out. XD I’m just… you know having fun. Please keep your stare out of me please, if only we were to meet again next time.

Well, Syt and Low decided to try out the games in extreme park while Shieh Er and I went to the Wildlife Park. What a contrast! =.= Oh oh oh, we saw a grey eagle which was stationary and motionless on the branch. Like, is that a real one or a decoration. But Ah er told me its eyes were moving so, it wasn’t dead. We were totally amazed by how well those animals were trained.

Hmm, Ah er and I went to rent a 2-ppl float which wasn’t really worth it cause we are all tall enough. Ehehe! Later, they came to join us and we went playing most of the games that are in the wet park. Sliding down from the peak and screaming like insane really do help in releasing stress. We tried those 3 which were total open, half open with half tunnel and fully covered. We overcame our fear man. Haha!

The most horrified one among all was the one where your life depended on a mat. Oh well, I still remembered I couldn’t even shout on the way down, the feeling was just like jumping off from a building. We had fun time soaking in the water and tried our best to swim. But… =(

After having enough fun of trying out the games, we went to the beach and four of us shared one float. Maybe we should be thankful cause the float didn’t explode. Low actually jumped down from the float to push us to the deeper area but she ended up having a hard time getting back to the float. It still made me laugh to death whenever I think back of it. Oh yah, we had hard time requesting the photographer to snap photos for us man. We shouted over and over but he couldn’t pay less attention to us. Big sigh.

Overall, we had fun and sorry shieh er for the what had happened to your camera.




No comments:

Post a Comment