We Are The Dreamers!

We Are The Dreamers!

Saturday, April 3, 2010

Long time no post

Long time no post! =D

Yesterday night, before 12, we celebrated my mum's birthday. The plan was supposedly like this :

Daddy and I buy a cake after dinner with mummy at Klang Utama and brings it home. Then, when we reach home, I'll secretly hide the cake in the refrigerator when she goes mandi. Then at 12am, I'll take out the cake and daddy will light up the candles. Then the plan continues...

However, the plan turned out to be like this :

After dinner with mummy, she asked me to follow her car. So, no choice. Had to ask daddy to buy the cake by himself. My tuition bag and jacket were left in daddy's car. When I reached home, I did as I was told, ironed the clothes. Then, daddy reached home with mummy questioning the reason of him being so late. Daddy answered, "Very jam oh..". Then, he shouted for me to collect my tuition bag. I used my jacket to cover the cake and placed it on the bed in the piano room. Mummy was still sweeping the floor. I couldn't find any other ideas to have her go upstairs so I said I would mop the floor and asked her to go mandi. Well, I would mop the floor after all even if there wasn't this plan. *good girl* So of course, when she went upstairs, I hid the cake in the fridge. At 9 something, daddy suddenly shouted, "Er! Do your work!". I pretended like nothing happened but apparently in my heart, I was like, "WTH?! So early?". No choice, did my work and prepared everything. =D

TADA! The cake. xD Simple one.

And today, we went to Shogun at Sunway Pyramid. Blah, mummy said it's always a waste to bring me along to a buffet restaurant. Well, I must say it's the fact though. I couldn't eat much today.









So, these are basically all the pictures taken at Shogun. =D

AND AND AND AND!! Look what I've gotten for myself!


Oh my Dingnism! At last~! MUAHAHAHA. "jumps around happily"

But look at the sentence below, typical Malaysian English.

" What is the inconceivable scenes means which saw by my left eye? " Major LOL.

Okay, that's all. xD See you guys on Monday!

9 comments:

  1. How come didn't buy for me. At least call and ask me ma. *sob* I call you and ask when I'm buying each time. :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thought you said you don't like already? Plus, only one left. All sold out already. =(

    ReplyDelete
  3. I told you that I'll still collect even though I don't like already, didn't I?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I thought you meant their singles.. I didn't know you even collect DVDs..

    ReplyDelete
  5. I collect one. Must show you proof one fine day.

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMG, you shouldn't buy it LAH. i plan to give that as your present this year. you know, 3years berturut-turut get DVD, very SPECIAL isn't it? now i'm running out of idea of what to buy for your birthday present. sigh

    ReplyDelete
  7. SYT: We plan to buy you an english dictionary this year, improve your english.

    ReplyDelete
  8. No thanks. ;) I never like to have any book(dictionary considers as one) as my birthday present. NEVER.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I can't wait to watch already. You want me to wait till December? Nah.. I don't think so.. xD

    ReplyDelete