We Are The Dreamers!

We Are The Dreamers!

Monday, April 5, 2010

Titleless

No doubt, the best news within a few months in school would be the second monthly test was cancelled!!!! WOOHOO!!! HOORAY~~~! I never felt this excited and before, tons of homework, including projects prompting me to get it done as the exam is just around the corner!! But now, you know I know lah. That's why I'm so free to blog. *Winks winks* Nevertheless, I have to get it done as soon as possible or else.... it will pile up day by day. I do not want to get flooded by homework instead of water and never wish for a dream with the existence of Pn.yong, pointing at the door, shouting at her top of her voice, sending me out of the class.. That's so embarassing!!!

Today, I have buried my hatred in someone. Someone who kept calling "Lee~" along with the disgusting expression holding a picture of abandoned baby in front of me. I felt disgusted so much and wanting to give him a gift. Everyone, heard of "buku lima" before?

Just right before I get to finish this post, Shieh Er sent me a link, showing me the Pv of Yuuki 100% sung by NYC Boys. It is a lively song and makes me feel young at the same time.*As if I'm THAT old*. Anyway, feel free to take a peek at it! *See, how good I am*
    
The spotlight is on .... Tatatada~
Yamada Ryosuke, pretty right?! 
 


5 comments:

  1. Thanks for "promoting" Yamada in such a "nice" way. Lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. =D You're so the welcome, at least I promoted right?! Better than none... An image like this will last longer in everyone's mind.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ...... *speechless*

    We were just saying how good we can remember Japanese by applying it onto unlogic stuffs. Lol.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lol. My theory to learn Japanese more effectively was proven right! *hhonoured*
    I promote Mayday, Soda Green, Da Mouth, FIR... They're better!
    I kinda pity you. Lol. YSE must have pressured you to help her "promote" YR.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I didn't say anything also. I only sent her the link.... Plus, YOU were the one who promoted HSJ to me and blamed me for not paying attention to you when you talked about HSJ.

    ReplyDelete