We Are The Dreamers!

We Are The Dreamers!

Monday, April 26, 2010

Webcam-ing Session

So, SYT and I had a webcam-ing session yesterday to study History together. Well, it was a so-called successful one because we managed to read a bit of History Chapter 4 and asked each other questions. xD


Yeah, so I actually planned to cover up SYT's face with Yamapi's because she said that it'll ruin her image. However, you know lah. I am so "busy" right?? I'm a "大忙人" you know? xDD

This was how my table looked like. Scary, I know. =) But I was too busy to tidy it up. ^^


LOL. Another random picture I had taken with my phone. xD

We kept on blaming Sejarah for giving us mind blocks. Haha. Well, to be exact, I was the one who started it. I couldn't even make out the easiest Math problem and something was wrong with my eyes. I couldn't even find the money sign, $$ on my keyboard. What a failure. But I easily covered up everything by saying, "After effect of reading Sejarah". =)

So, that's all I guess?? Btw, don't think that I always take people's pictures while webcam-ing. I ask for their permissions first. xD

3 comments:

  1. Really you do? I doubt it. xD you didn't ask my permission.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's why I don't webcam with her recently. She's DANGEROUS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lol. I did say SYT, I am going to take a picture. And you smiled at the webcam what. That means you approved. HEHE... And I did show you the picture.. You didn't say anything.. =)

    And please la, I am not that dangerous ok? Lol.

    ReplyDelete