We Are The Dreamers!

We Are The Dreamers!

Sunday, May 2, 2010

Spring or Summer?



I suppose this is the first post of the month. It reminds me that, May is here.

Fast tho'.

Proud to say, I am finally done with my 2500 words essay.  I can't believe that i am able to complete my task so soon as you guys and i know clearly that, my English sucks. Such a relief...

Devil : Eh, no way. Mid-term examination is around the corner.

''An idle mind is the devil's workshop'',
for i could not agree more. 
*curse my mind*

Frankly speaking, i don't hate studying. In fact, i loveee studying. However, when i am forced to face a book which i am totally not interested in, i can not help but to fall asleep. Example, sejarah text book. I guess most of the people suffer the same situation like i am too, right?

Big sigh!

Tell you what; i have started to lose my hunger.

What i mean is, i can no longer feel the hunger in my stomach. Normally, 4 hours after eating, my stomach will automatically alarm me to ingest some food. But nowadays i am not hungry at all, even 6 hours after eating. Instead, my stomach will secrete more hydrochloric juice, corroding the wall of my stomach and making me feel pain. Argh, it's really sickening! God knows why this is happening to me. 


The complete group picture of Lyodts.
I suppose ding has not seen this yet. xD


Typical one. As usual. :)
''All that you accomplish or fail to accomplish with your life 
is the direct result of your thoughts.''

No comments:

Post a Comment