We Are The Dreamers!

We Are The Dreamers!

Thursday, May 27, 2010

!@#$%^&*


WTH SYT Lu cakap tak da orang nak make effort to post something up?? I POST NOW. LOL. xD

It's not that I don't want to post anything, it's just that I am so "busy", you know, you know??

So yeah. This week of exams was horrible, terrible and vegetable. It was simply a major hand abuse. Dang.
The feeling where you have to keep on scribbling writing non-stop even though you are feeling tired because there is not enough time is not good. SO NOT GOOD.

Today was English Paper 1 and Biology Paper 2, right right right?? I didn't expect myself to choose the one-word-title essay because I freaked out when I was didedahkan-ed to the new format of Form 4 English paper. However, I still chose it anyway. Title was Examinations. Now I am just crossing my fingers hoping that teacher will be lenient enough in marking.

I felt rather relieved after today's papers because it simply meant 3 days of break after this week's mind abuse. I didn't touch my books at all when I reached my aunt's house and headed to the living room to watch TV. =D I am a happy happy girl. But my aunt said that my facial expression tells her that I've gone nuts. She said I have given myself too much pressure. Do you think so?? But Lee said that I seem to be the most relaxed one, so I guess I was just too tired.

And as usual, I went crazy at Puan Yong and Physics tuition just now. I got scolded by Mrs. Yong, can you believe it? Well, not scolded, to be exact, it was more like...... hmm.. I talked too much when she was talking and she said to me, "Yap, can you sit at another place?" I was like, HOLY COW and shut my mouth up. =P

I am actually quite sleepy now but facing the computer makes me feel energetic again. I've not touched my dear lappie for like 5 days and now I am touching it again. No body contact, merenggangkan hubungan you know. :D I've only used my phone to surf the net. I could do nothing but to leave comments and statuses in FB. Sigh. BUT BUT BUT! When next week is over, it is paradise for me!!!

LYODTS, me want all of us to go out together and most importantly, take a complete picture of LYODTS! Not like the header in my blog, I don't want to replace Low with a chicken. I want a real S&T human-chicken in the picture! xDD Am I requesting too much?? I guess not?! Heheeee.......

So, LYODTS, GOOD LUCK! for next week and let's pia for another week!! 頑張って! Hwaiting!!

Edit :

This was like once upon a time a long long long long long time ago on the 7th of February 2010 when SYT and I went to Sunway Pyramid. Why did we go there? To be honest, I don't remember. Lol. Oh, was it to buy CNY clothes or to eat at Tony Roma's??


My photographic skill sucks, I know. :D


My shrimp pasta deshita~


SYT's fish and chips deshita~


SYT once upon a time deshita~~

So bai bai everyone!!

2 comments:

  1. I was being sarcastic kay. Who ask you never MAKE THE EFFORT to post something before i posted mine? :P

    ReplyDelete