We Are The Dreamers!

We Are The Dreamers!

Sunday, November 28, 2010

Another Place In The World

Hey there my dear lovable darlings!! Don't puke, please. Long time no post here, huh?

Well, the main point of me posting this is to say.. LOW MIAN EN and WENDY TAN, have a safe journey! I'm gonna miss you guys like hell man. Anyway, still, 一路顺风! Low will be away to another place in the world for more than 2 weeks and Wendy, two months!! Wendy, I'm pretty positive that you'll be able to adapt to the country on the first day itself. I'm not being too optimistic right, am I? xD


Oh well. So, holidays. It doesn't feel like holiday for me eh. Every day passes in the blink of an eye and it creeps the hell out of me sometimes, seriously. When we were sitting for exams, I begged for time to pass quickly but now, how I wish time would pass as slow as possible. I guess this is why they say, when you are enjoying yourself, time tends to pass faster than you realise. Well, holiday isn't fun for me actually, I have to go to my aunt's house every weekday and what's worse is, I have no entertainment there. I only have my miserable iPod. :(

Guys, when exactlly are we going out for a group date? Well, I guess not anymore since Low and Wendy won't be here for quite some time eh? Ding and I will not be here too, but only for 5 days. :)

Lastly, to Ding and myself, have a safe journey too! Lol. :D Ehehehe~! *peace*

3 comments:

  1. At first I thought this was posted by SYT, especially the: darling abd chinese characters... until you said you have to go to your aunt place with the miserable iPod... Lol. Boy, and also the final Ehehehe w/o *poke*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hehe I guess her influence is very strong then. xD I thought of trying something new besides *poke* haha. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks !!!

    haha... i initially thought this post is posted by wendy ( i just visited her blog and saw a kid there too )...

    ReplyDelete