We Are The Dreamers!

We Are The Dreamers!

Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Here Comes November

It's been quite long since i last posted anything here. of course not as long as the others

I'm happy that final is finally almost over. I guess everyone is as joyful as i am, right?
Exam overs, that means,
   
Time for holiday!

I bet holiday gonna end just a blink of eye this time, no kidding.
Piles of Storybook to be read, bunch of activities to be attended.
Don't care, i'm gonna live my holidays to the fullest.
:)

Just so you know, i have signed up Tumblr recently. Ever heard of it?
Well, there is a collection of pictures in it and 
oh trust me, the pictures all are astonishingly beautiful. 
You guys should check it out. 

Anyway this is just meaningless post to tell you all i'm still alive. Chao people! 




''Never dependent to the world 
because even shadow leaves you 
when you're in darkness.''


No comments:

Post a Comment