We Are The Dreamers!

We Are The Dreamers!

Monday, November 22, 2010

I See The Fear

''Fear is the thing that keeps me going.''



Yes. That's right. I'm talking about Skytrex.
One word to describe; Adventurous.

Walking on a tiny string,
Tanzan-ed hopping from one rope to another,
Climbing up a 17-meters-height ladder, 
Flying fox and etc etc. 
Everything seemed easy not-so-hard when i first saw it but the minute i stepped on those things, i knew i had no turning back. Every challenge was like a chain that linked together. The moment i finished one task, i had to continue with another one. Along the way, i just hold the rope that lingered in waist tightly, very tightly. It was like as if my whole life was depended on that rope. I knew i was equipped with all the safety thingy, yet my heart couldn't be helped but skipped a many beat whenever i proceeded to new challenge.

The thing was, you never knew what the next task would be, and there wasn't anyone there to guide you or help you. You had to figure out how to overcome those challenges. It was never easy for beginner like me. I told myself; I'm fighting alone now and that's no way i would chicken out. Move on lady! 

That was how i got through everything and came back alive here, in front of the computer, typing this post.I call myself the lucky one. Phew!

I'm kinda glad that Shieh Er and Xin Er didn't come along. They would probably scream like hell. No offence! Yet, i'm disappointed that Low couldn't make it. She would definitely like it, no, love it. We are kinda similar, you know? In a way. My sixth sense tell me she gonna like this type of things and i do believe, although 'she' isn't that accurate, sometimes. I mean, once in a while. Will be going there again for the Extreme one in the future. I will definitely call you along, Low. You guys wanna join? :)

Excruciating pain shot my arms and thighs when i woke up this morning. Damn, it was freaking painful. It still hurts for the time being, but not so serious anymore. I think it's because i overdid yesterday. Hope everything will be alright by tomorrow.


Let's talk something personal. 
Did i tell you i watched Harry Potter and The Deathly Hollows part 1 already? Sorry guy for not ajak-ing you. If you guys mind or wonder, I watched it with my primary school friends. So yeah. I don't care how people think about it, but the movie is awesome, in my opinion. Don't miss it people! 



Are you thinking what i'm thinking? O.o





Have a safe trip to those who will be going to oversea soon. :)


 

''It takes a great deal of bravery to stand up to our enemies, 
but just as much to stand up to our friends.''


3 comments:

  1. Lol, i prefer the one on the land, not the one hanging up in the air especially the obstacles with 17m high? Lol, it's gonna freaks me out. Jungle trekking and all sort of activites that are extreme but with my feet on the ground definitely sound more interesting than that. Heh.

    ReplyDelete
  2. But you have been on the land all the time. So you should try something different this time. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I tried flying fox before, it's real fun. But walking on swinging wood up high till 17m...I'm scared of height actually. It haunts me all the time. But you've got some point there. I'll try out one..one day.

    ReplyDelete