We Are The Dreamers!

We Are The Dreamers!

Thursday, June 10, 2010

Ah Yong's Class

POST SOMETHING!!! As long as you post something... It's a nightmarish sound and it's also the reason why I am here, you know?!

I guess I have a lousy beginning, and I'm gonna end it in a lousy way as well. *ehem, ehem*, WHO CARES?

So, today we have BM tuition from 12.30-5.15pm. But still, only the *rajin Ding* makes the effort to attend since her mother doesn't allow her to skip... Hmm, ding, believe me, your butt is gonna to be numb for the whole day. Bring pillow will be the best advice ever =.=..

You  know, it's not that we intended to skip *no one forces you to do so too*, yeah i know. But, it's 5 hours long, it's not a joke, it's 5 hours long, writing non-stop. I guess Pn.yong is giving us Paper 1 plus Paper 2. *Oh gosh, how am I going to survive, it's the combination of two papers* was the first thing that came into my mind. Thus, I came out with this solution, that is to skip her tuition for the first time ever even though we know, we are going to get scolded by Pn.yong. No more laughing at the others when Pn.yong criticize the others in the next class. You know why? I guess you know. We are going to be the next victims. So, get prepared humans~

Holiday is going to end soon.... =(

P/s : Hopefully she doesn't have a chance to take a peek at this post?! *po pi po pi*

2 comments:

  1. Heh. I like the "po pi po pi".

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol, cause I just watched a video as in the character mentioned po pi po pi whenever he has inauspicious feeling...

    ReplyDelete