We Are The Dreamers!

We Are The Dreamers!

Saturday, June 12, 2010

My Own Announcement XD

So SYT, you're so proud that you won me by posting the most to this blog? Once this is posted, it's a tie. Lol. xD Wait, since when was it a competition?

Erm... I was wondering if I should post this or not but I guess I shall post it. The thing is, I've just created a community for Hey! Say! JUMP Malaysian fans with two other Subang online friends. If you have time, please check it out even if you're not a fan, kay? Btw, Gorilla is already a member of the community! LOL. So supportive, huh?!

Here's the link :

We took around a few days to create it, including writing the rules (written by me!! me!!), setting the layout, editing the banner, creating tags as well as writing a welcome and introduction post. Pretty much of work, but worth it. =D

I am still in Penang now, but I refuse to go out. Lol. Whole day of walking is too tiring and I've already eaten a lot. They're going to eat rojak now. My tummy won't take in any food anymore! ^^

So SYT. Haha. It's a tie now. A TIE YO!!

PS : I am pretty glad that our blog is quite alive. Hehe.. =D

2 comments:

  1. So, even our blog couldn't escape from your promoting... :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha OF COURSE! How can Lyodts now know about this? Lol. xD

    ReplyDelete