We Are The Dreamers!

We Are The Dreamers!

Sunday, June 27, 2010

The F words


2 weeks of holidays ended last week. 
It was like, a snap of finger, that's it; sayonara!

Most of the papers had been given back to us, except for bio and physics.
Not badly done overall, but not that excellent as well.
Have 2A-, but soon gonna be 3, i suppose, thanks to Puan Indra.
One is English paper, another one is Mandarin paper. 
Both are language papers. I didn't even get an A+ for my bm paper.

Miao Miao almost had an heart attack when she got back her mandarin paper. 
Practically gonna cry out but didn't. 
Managed to hold on her tears in the class but it might be different story when she'd gone back home.
I wouldn't know.

 The Mysteries Of Love finally ended. 
The sad part is, Kingsley and the-efficient-sister didn't kiss at all.
Oppositely, Loh Sir and Nickole were kissing non-stop. 
Damn sweat lah! 
Nonetheless, i'm still glad that it ends with a happy ending.  Lol.

Report Card Day falls on this Wednesday.
Not really a big day for me, as my parents don't really care for my results.
They don't even bother to come to school. 
And, the percentage of me getting into Top 5 is nearly,

ZERO! :(

I might be quite busy for the following weeks.
My schedule is as below:-

30/6 : Toys Story
3/7 : Choir Competiton
5/7-9/7: Drama / Oral
8/7 : Eclipse / The Last Song
9/7-10/7 : Orchestra (if got)
11/7 : Installation for interactors
17/7 : Choir competition again
31/7 : Deadline to hand in moral work
2/8 : Piano Exam in the morning, and flight to Germany at night.


I know it's complicated. 
But you guys just have to remember the MOST IMPORTANT DATE
which is
17th August (!) 
:)



''Depression is nourished
by a lifetime of ungrieved and unforgiven hurts.''

3 comments:

  1. Why is 17th August so special? I don't remember at all. LOL. xD

    ReplyDelete
  2. She got bad result? Or too good?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cekik you arrh if you don't remember. :P
    Bad.

    ReplyDelete