We Are The Dreamers!

We Are The Dreamers!

Friday, November 27, 2009

Feelings

Hey People. First of all, i want to announce that You're Beautiful is coming to an end, sad right? Ding, did you watch it? I didn't get a chance to meet you and tell you this. You should watch it larh cause nobody's watching it and i have to no one to discuss with. Sigh.

Next, tell you what? I slept at 6 last night, to be exact, this morning. Never in my life i slept that late. Initially, Me, xiao yan, xin er, shieh er, and wendy were chatting in msn. (I was laughing like mad when xiao yan wanted to have hawaiian chicken in her oven and the father is...T----) Then one by one, they went offline. Left me and wendy. We chatted until 4 o'clock. I was still quite alert actually, due to the tea i'd drank in dinner but i supposed it was late already and i should go to bed. The next thing happened was, i found out that my sister locked up the room and the key was in the room. Darn it! Thinking that I might wake the whole family up and get scolded by my parents on the next day for sleeping so late if i knock the door, i decided to sleep in the living room. Thanks to Wendy's ''pray'', I was bitten by some irritating and annoying mosquitoes. Plus, it was really hot downstair with only the fan on. It was already 5, and i was still pondering around. Panicked, i ran back upstair, knocked the door and practically screamed once at the door to wake my sister up. I realize that I shall have done it earlier. But eventually, i suffered from insomnia i think, and i only fell alsleep after one hour counting the number of lambs, on the bed.

And, and, a great great news for YOU all too, it's that my father agrees to let me join 1119! Yay! He is so lovely right, don't you think so too? Lol. =)








Good Night, people!

7 comments:

  1. It's not quite a good news for me. ;(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't sleep so EARLY la. Later got eyebags like me. Lol.

    He's such a sweetie. But you know what? I am afraid you can't attend the classes in December. I'll tell you further when you go online.. ^^

    ReplyDelete
  3. Is your phone still working well? Didn't see the message i sent it to you last night? Was waiting for your reply. okay. see you (online) soon.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Insomnia. It's not used when you can't fall asleep for an hour or two. But a symptom of sleep disorder in which you face chronic difficulty in falling asleep or/and maintaining a sleep. The transient may last from days to weeks. Acute from weeks to months and chronic for years. It's normally associated with depression, pain disorder, or medical illness. From your case, you are not suffering for any sleep disorder. So sleep early tonight.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Buddy... How come wake up so early?
    Nice diagnosis! I've realised tht earlier too.
    I'm quite knowledgeable too. Cheryl suffered the longest microsleep. Lol. 15 minutes, and she didn't realise it. She sleeptalks too. Maybe bedwetting too. LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I didn't see you in MSN weh?!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I see. Thanks for the explanation anyway. =)

    ReplyDelete