We Are The Dreamers!

We Are The Dreamers!

Monday, November 23, 2009

Me, the Weirdo.

Hey guys.. It's um.. 10.05 in the morning. I just woke up and felt like blogging here.
Actually there's nothing much that I want to say, but you see, there's something really odd about me.

Once, I was addicted to watching dramas. Then, I was so into downloading songs and listening to them. Then, there was one time when I didn't feel like watching dramas or listening to songs, I prefered chatting on msn the whole day..

Guess what I am into now?  I am starting to have the interest to read books now. I don't know why but it just came. Sigh.. I guess I am going to go on a book war soon. Maybe I'll spend half of my day on the computer and half of my day on my not-so-ever-going-to-finish "New Moon" novel.



Odd isn't it? Me. Well, this is me.

No comments:

Post a Comment