We Are The Dreamers!

We Are The Dreamers!

Monday, November 30, 2009

Atashinchi no Danshi

Atashinchi no Danshi, it is a nice drama for me introduced by Yap Shieh Er. Actually, at first, she showed me the picture of an old man instead of introducing the drama to me. We were actually impressed by the old man which Cheryl claimed that she hasn't seen such a hot old man before. He wasn't that hot, but hot enough for his age. I was quite sleepy after coming back from tuition, however, I could hardly get to sleep even though I've tried. So, I made the decision to proceed to the drama instead of loafing around in the net, pressing here and there.

The girl in the drama, Horikita Maki is beautiful with a pair of big eyes and the old man who had adopted 6 sons died a month after the girl married to him. It's such a complicated story and I couldn't explain further because I'm still currently in episode 1 part 4, lol, I've spent nearly 4 hours, an hour for a part. Anyway, thanks to Cheryl, the kind one for introducing me the drama.


Here is the picture of the hot old man.
Guess what's his age!!! He's 57 already!!!

and

The picture of the drama.



No comments:

Post a Comment