We Are The Dreamers!

We Are The Dreamers!

Saturday, November 21, 2009

Some pictures of our friendship from the beginning.

I was having a hard time thinking of what to post as I looked through my photo album. And "Ting~!" A bulb appeared above my head. And yes, I've decided to post some pictures of our friendship from the beginning. I'll basically just choose a picture or two from every gathering or event.

This is a picture taken in school during Hari Koperasi, if I'm not mistaken. And it has a lot of memories behind it, bad ones and good ones. The good one is that this is the first picture we've taken together, but without Yuan Ting since we weren't so close back then. The bad one is...... URGH~ My phone and Wendy's got confiscated. I was so shocked because I hardly ever break the school rules. Haha.


Good thing our shoes weren't that dirty. xD



So yeah, this was when our phones got confiscated.


NEXT, a picture taken in Ding's house during Chinese New Year. This was a last-minute picture taken by Ding Yan Ni before we went back home.



Xin Er, Cheryl and Ding.


Second visit to Ding's house after A1 tuition.


Ding, Low, Lee, Yap and Wendy.


This was taken during Chinese New Year at my house.


Cheryl, Yuan Ting and Wendy.
Poofie and Leven.


Now, BON ODORI!! Ding and Lee are not in this picture. Lee did not attend, but Ding did. However, we forgot to snap a picture together and that's really such a waste. You can't believe how pretty she was that day. ^^


Oh Wendy, you're so damn cute. *off-topic*


Extra : With Azmi Sensei~!


We actually forced him to make the Peace~ sign. xD


Canteen Day on the 1st of August 2009.


Wendy wasn't in the picture because she was the cameragirl.

Kuiz Perdagangan at SMK Meru. (11/7/2009)

We won the first prize for Convent! Woots~!


So sorry for the poor quality. Mainly because I used my phone's camera.



Our certificates and trophies~!


Ice skating at Sunway Pyramid.
My first experience and it sucked because it's so painful to stand on the shoes while balancing yourself. Plus, I am not light. Lol.



Cheryl and Yuan Ting.

Ok, no Wendy again but never mind. Here's one with her showing a great example of a GOOD sister. =P




AEON, in the fitting room.

This time it's only me and Yuan Ting because it was a last minute decision that I wanted to go AEON.




AEON again, but this time with Xin Er too.


We were attempting ghost faces, with my goldfish mouth but oh well, it didn't turn out nice but whatever~



Cute moment.

That's the end of my post~! Bye bye!  じゃね、みんな~!楽しみ下さい!

No comments:

Post a Comment