We Are The Dreamers!

We Are The Dreamers!

Sunday, November 22, 2009

Friends Forever

So, here am I at 1:30am to blog, hmmm, it's late but I'm still here and I have class tomorrow morning.
When I went through all the pictures, I doubted that our friendship will last forever like how we wished for. Everyone is going to further their studies in different places. To tell you the truth, I'm so sad that we aren't able to get together all the time and go out whenever we are free. Hopefully our friendship can go through all the obstacles and will never end. Promise?







10 comments:

  1. Sorry, changed some of the grammar mistakes without informing you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Did you change some of the capital letters and full stops too? Lol. No wonder when I read I thought this is so not like her.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nvm~but shieh er can no longer recognize my way of writing, lol.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lol. Yeah. At first I thought it was Syt's post.

    ReplyDelete
  5. No. I only changed the grammar.

    ReplyDelete
  6. A few of them only la, haha, like that also can't recozgnize? I'm disappointed.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, so you actually made the effort to put capital letters? It's not by the grammar that I can't recognize, it's the capital letters because you don't usually put. Lol.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Haiyo, we just express what we wanted to say in blog mar, so strict towards all those stuff for?
    I lazy to put capital letter mar, but i must start practising now or else every of my post isn't 100% from my hand already.

    ReplyDelete