We Are The Dreamers!

We Are The Dreamers!

Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Farewell

So, yesterday, on the 1st of December, it was our last day in Cambridge English For Life. (Gorilla and I). There are some messages I would like to dedicate to you guys.

Firstly, to Miss Cheryl Lim, our dearest teacher,

Teacher, you’re the best English teacher I’ve seen so far. You are willing to explain anything that we ask, exactly ANYTHING. I still remember what you had said yesterday before giving us the presents, “Christmas is a season of giving.” Thank you so much for the presents! It was really unexpected. And one more thing, “Although you guys do misbehave sometimes in class, but I believe that you guys are keen learners.” I have to shamefully admit that yes, we do misbehave in class. Haha. By using Mandarin randomly. ^^ Please forgive us for that. Thanks for telling us jokes from time to time to make the lesson an enjoyable one. You will always be the best teacher in our hearts.


To Zhi Xiang :
Hahaha, you…. Although I’ve not known you for a long time, but I know you’re a good friend who is always there to help others. For example, before we sat for PMR, you had given us a lot of advice and most of them are truly useful ones. Thanks for that! And oh, 命中注定我爱你 is nice, I am on your side. ^^

To Wei Lin :
You’re also one of our great seniors who is willing to give us tons of advice before our big day. I guess Xin Er will be the most grateful one, because you gave her a lot of advice on the Mandarin papers. Thanks for being a great partner whenever we had group assignments. And it’s such a waste for you to be absent yesterday, the picture we took is so incomplete without you. =(

To Jin Wei :
Hmm.. I seldom talk to you, but I can see that you’re always laughing and smiling with us behind the class even if you do not speak up. Do you find our conversation funny or childish? Or both? xD Thanks for offering me your seat when I was almost freezing to death. Thanks to you too, for being an awesome classmate who always tells us about your life in Shanghai. =D

To Zhao Di :
You’re such a silent girl. Haha. Teacher had always wished for you to talk more in class. Although we can’t meet each other so often anymore, but I’ll always remember you. I thought we could still meet each other in Physics class, but unfortunately, Xin Er and I quitted. Lastly, eat more, you’re way too thin. Hahaha.

To Malar :
I know there’s a big possibility of you not seeing this, or maybe impossible, I still think that I should be fair. ^^ I’ve only worked in a group with you once, where we talked about our pets. Yours is Speedy, right? Thanks for being a great partner and good luck in your Mandarin class!

To Xin Er :
I don't think I should get down on writing a message to you. I might need to use 2 pages. Haha.


AGAIN, thanks for being such great friends and teacher! Although our journey together isn’t long, but I truly appreciate it from the bottom of my heart. Lastly, I would like to dedicate a song to you guys, and Lyodts too. You made my life a meaningful one. ^^


Best Friend by Kiroro.







Best Friend - Kiroro






2 comments:

  1. yaya..a bit sad that we will never c each other again....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha. Don't forget that we can still see each other in Dance Space. =)

    ReplyDelete