We Are The Dreamers!

We Are The Dreamers!

Wednesday, December 2, 2009

A Tiring Yet Memorable Day

First, I didn't really have the intention to post one since I've just woke up. However, YSE kept on telling me to post one so our pictures that were taken in Cambridge will appear in our blog. So, here I am now to do what I'm supposed to do.

The day started with our 1st tuition in Delta. It was our 1st class for Principles of Accounts which made me feel a little nervous about the teacher, Mr.Sugu whom I first thought was a very strict teacher. But, it turned out the other way round when I saw him, he, has no doubt, a very shiny head and a cute face which actually made me felt comfortable with him. The duration of the tuition was actually 3 hours, from 1-4pm, however, it ended without our acknowledgement. Time flies. Sigh, and holiday is gonna end soon. SIGH~

Next, there was about 45 minutes break before we proceeded to our next class in A1 Tuition centre which is Pn.Yong's favourite tuition centre, LOL. So, YSE and I decided to have a quick meal in 'Ni Jia Zha Ji', we ate 2 pieces of chickens each which almost made us late to the tuition. What to do, we were too hungry. The chickens were delicious enough but the place that we sat on was a suck one. We failed to snap a nice picture of the chickens because of the LIGHTS. I've to say that this has nothing to do with the photographing techniques.

Here are the pictures of the chickens and me.


Then, both of us quickly rushed to A1, to be exact, we were running, afraid that we might be late. When we reached there, fortunately, the class hadn't started yet, but going to. We breathed out a sigh of relief that we were able to reach there in time. I had predicted that we might fall asleep in the Add Maths class, but to my suprise, we didn't and manage to stay awake throughout the lesson. Once again, time flies, DANG~. Class ended, quickly kept our things and ran out of the room.

Next, there was another tuition at 8pm, which was in Cambridge. It was our last class with Teacher Cheryl, how sad. We didn't manage to continue since the timetable for Tuesday was so packed and not to forget, there were tuitions from Monday to Friday, can you imagine how tiring it is? We had a little chat before the class started. Teacher Cheryl mentioned 'Christmas is a season of giving' and handed us a gift which was an album and a book entittled 'Despair no more, better times are to come.' It was a book mainly about a concert which Teacher Cheryl was the organising chairperson. She is such a talented lady. To tell you guys the truth, she was the only, only one teacher whom I think is the best one. I will never ever forget you, you will continue to be in my heart, forever and ever, I promise. LOVE YOU TEACHER! Last but not least, we actually managed to take a few photos but it was sad as Malar, Jing Wei and Wei Lin failed to turn up. All the best to you guys. =D

The pictures of the day.
 
 
The present.

No comments:

Post a Comment