We Are The Dreamers!

We Are The Dreamers!

Thursday, December 31, 2009

Last Day of The Year


My last movie of the year; Avatar.

Watched it yesterday with my brother and sister. The room was still full even though it had been released for about one week. The feedbacks were very good. 3 years of making was a real success. The movie was great and special with all the so called Na'vi, the blue monkeys. Nevertheless, it didn't really interest me. How am i suppose to put it in words? It just..wasn't my type of movie. If i have to compare Avatar with 2012 which both movies' duration were the same; 2 hours and 45 minutes, i prefer the latter not because it has cute kids in the movie or whatever, ( Eh! Avatar's main character looks not bad too, the human i mean, not the Na'vi. ) but it's because i find it more realistic. Just my opinion though.

 

One more, i'm done watching IRIS by Lee Byung Hyun and Kim Tae Hee. They both look sweet together but it has a sad ending. (I'm being a spoiler.)









PS: School gonna reopen in 4 days more. =)

Happy New Year !



''There is no delight in owning anything unshared.''

1 comment: