We Are The Dreamers!

We Are The Dreamers!

Saturday, December 26, 2009

Day After Day

I guess I shall post something up.

Thursday 24.11.09
PMR result time, after 2 months and don't-know-how-many-days of waiting.. For me, the result didn't really matter actually, good or bad, I would still choose science stream. This was why, I was neither nervous nor worried, like the rest. And as expected by almost everyone, we got straight A's. Ding was practically screaming for joy in the phone when Shieh Er called her. Well done, lyodts. =)



After that, Shieh Er, Xin Er and I headed to Aeon for a movie Alvin and the Chipmunks, as well as to celebrate the birthday girl's birthday.

Korean BBQ for lunch.







And teatime we had Big Apple Doughnuts.



Friday 25.11.09
Christmas time.
Went to sunway for ice-skating lesson in the early morning, with my family along except for my dad. It had been really quite a while for my mom to visit sunway again. I think around 5 years already. Did I mention to you about how much I like skating for the time being? I ain't a pro yet, but at least I do not have to hold the hander at the side. I can skate in the middle of the place, without any fear. Ahh, I wish I will have the opportunity to study in a place where there's winter and you can see kids playing with the snowballs while a group of friends are skating and chit-chatting. How fun is that?! Okay there goes my imagination again. But what's wrong to imagine? No imagination, no dream.
And I worked at night.

That's all.

''If A is a success in life, 
then A equals x plus y plus z. 
Work is x; y is play; and z is keeping your mouth shut.''

No comments:

Post a Comment