We Are The Dreamers!

We Are The Dreamers!

Monday, December 21, 2009

Tadaima~!

Minna, tadaima~! LOL, I know, this is a bit too late because I reached Malaysia yesterday at 5.30 pm.

Ok, so... The trip to Japan was no doubt, an amazing one! I really think that this trip was very worth the money spent, because the tour guide was very responsible and he provided us with interesting information about the lifestyle of Japanese and various places in Japan. Plus, he's botak, so it was easy for us to spot him in the crowd. Lol. And the bus driver is cute too! He looks so kind whenever he smiles. He'll always wish good morning, bon vayage and welcome back to every one of us, one by one whenever we went up or went down of the bus. That was why I said that we got scolded "na sai" every day, because we were wished Itterasshai (Bon voyage) and Okaerinasai (welcome back) every day. xD

It was extremely cold in Japan, as in freezing cold. If I am not mistaken, the highest temperature was only about 7 while the lowest was -10, which was on Mount Fuji, the 5th level, maximum. Super crazy, I can say. I could not even stand 10 minutes out there. xD

And... I visited a few temples in Japan. I can proudly say that their temples are not boring at all! Haha. Normally I will be so reluctant to visit temples, especially in China because all they have are mostly temples. But it was a different case in Japan because their temples are slightly different from temples in China, they have different ways of praying and I enjoy washing my hands using the spring water although it was very cold. The water was like ice water. Haha. Or maybe I can say that I enjoy visiting temples because I got to see A LOT of students. Their uniforms are soooo pretty~! I guess they were on a school trip because there were many of them in the same uniform. Here's a picture of me washing my hands with the spring water.


Couldn't really smile, mouth beku already. Lol.

Oh, and I went to Universal Studios Japan in Osaka on the 2nd day. I think it was pretty fun although I didn't really play every game. ( Because I was too afraid xD) I only went to watch Shrek in 4D. Again, clever me didn't know that the chair can move. And again, as usual, when the chair moved I screamed. =D And there was water splashing onto our faces. Next, I played Spiderman!! Oh lord, the queue was so long. I queued for almost 1 and a half hour, although it was considered kinda short for Japanese because they were trained to queue for everything, not like us. But it was very very worth queueing because the game was fabulous. It was also in 4D, but this time we rode in a car,  something like roller coaster but it didn't go up and down and all around. Everything was just illusion but it seemed so real that I had a whole lot of fun screaming my lungs out. Hah hah. xD



Spiderman!!

So, I am going to skip most of it and talk about them in my blog because I don't think it's a good idea to flood our blog. xD

Next, I am going to talk about Disneyland. Usually, when speaking about Disneyland, people will think that it's fun. Yes, of course and it's pretty. BUT, for us, it wasn't fun at all. There were soooo many people!



This was considered OKAY, because it was still early. But as the day went on, then it became ridiculous. Even in the morning itself, we didn't stand the chance to play any games. Actually, we could use the express tickets so that we didn't need to queue so long, but express tickets couldn't be used on that day. Maybe too many people since it was a Saturday and the Japanese all came out together after the H1N1 disaster. Guess what? We needed to queue for at least 3 hours to play a game, so we decided to just shop and wander around. Sigh.. It was such a waste but at least better than wasting out 3 hours' time. But we went crazy when we saw the popcorn containers. So freaking cute~! We bought two and one costed around... RM60++ when converted.












Cute, no? Haha. We explored the whole Disneyland to find for Stitch's one, but couldn't and we got tired. Sigh... =(

Lastly, of course I bought souvenirs for every member of Lyodts, including myself. Wakakaka. xD
Please don't think that your souvenirs are cheap because they aren't. Haha. It's kinda difficult to find stuffs that cost lesser than RM10 in Japan. I found one keychain that is RM9++ when converted but it's not pretty. Lol. And I think you guys should have known from the start that I am going to buy myself *ehem ehem* HSJ stuffs. ^^



Photobook and DVD

And of course, not only HSJ stuffs, I bought something from Disneyland too because they were too adorable and I couldn't possibly forgive myself if I don't buy them. =P



Hey, it's the couple, Fifi and Pluto!

Oh, and I stood the chance to wear Yukata too! Although I didn't look good in it. Haha. xD



LOL. I love this hotel very much. It was like the traditional house in Japan and I love sleeping on the futon!

That's all guys! I am tired already. Haha. Erm.. Stay tuned for more craps from me in my blog? xD Aww.. But I am so lazy. I'll look at my mood first. Lol.

ではまってね! バイバイ!



2 comments: