We Are The Dreamers!

We Are The Dreamers!

Friday, December 4, 2009

Baking Experience

3rd of December, Xiao Yan's birthday.

We, Rav, Jane, Xy, and me, celebrated her birthday at my house. We baked cake and muffins together, of course under my mom's guidance. She didn't really accept the idea of us baking at her kitchen, well most of the mothers get worried, but at last she gave permission. Kind enough huh? =) The baking process was rather easy, with my mom's help, and enjoyable. It was a great success. Though our cake didn't look as nice as those kind of cakes that you bought in Secret Recipe and it looked plain, it was our birthday present to her, and it represented our sincerity. Lol.
 


Our chocolate cake tasted gooood, real good.(You gotta believe me!)


Apple muffins.



The bakers. :)

It was fun and interesting. May Lyodts have this time together as well, in the future. =) or maybe something different like, barbecue?!



No comments:

Post a Comment