We Are The Dreamers!

We Are The Dreamers!

Saturday, December 12, 2009

Sweets Disaster

Has anyone of you ever bought soooo many sweets before in your life that you thought you're insane? I have. And it's today. I don't think I am insane but I think my MUM's insane. Haha. There's a Cadbury clearance stock today at Centro. I went with my mum, aunt, cousin and grandma. Well, I didn't expect my mum to be so interested in sweets, until today. When she saw so many people scrambling to obtain as many packets of sweets as they can, she joined in. LOL. We bought a whole lot of sweets, a total of 2 boxes. 2 boxes weren't even enough actually. ^^


At the cashier.



These are ours.



Yay! Ok, I moved. Because I was hesitating if I should take a picture or not. So many people were looking at me. xD

Before leaving the place, the last thing my mum said to the cashier woman was, "Makan sampai kencing manis." =_=" And she replied, "Kita makan begitu banyak pun tak ada kencing manis." ^^



Ok, these are really CHEAP. 3 bottles for 10. Wahahah!



These are everything that we bought. They costed us RM68 only. xD

Extra : My shy shy grandma. ^^


She ignored me!! =(

I'll bring a bottle of chewing gum to Wendy's house tomorrow. Hehe...

バイバイ~!

1 comment: