We Are The Dreamers!

We Are The Dreamers!

Friday, December 18, 2009

Good or Bad news?

After knowing the results of the 2009 Penilaian Menengah Rendah (PMR) examination will be announced on Dec 24, I'm pretty sure most of the PMR candidates can't really sleep soundly for this fews days.

I am worried and terrified after hearing this shocking news. What my first reaction? First, my brain was totally blanked and my hands did shivered (just a little). Next minute, I wanted to shout out my lungs but I couldn't because it's midnight now. So I shouted "OH MY GOD" loudly in my heart. I just couldn't really control myself...

PMR results represents our effort that we had put in and what we had learnt for the past 3 years. Like what I had said, half luck, half effort. Without effort, you wouldn't success, without luck, you might not be success too. Just hope that the examinors who were marking our papers were in good mood at that moment.

Anyway, good luck to all of you, especially LYODTS.

P/s: God!!! I beg you, please allows all of us to obtain straight As. *Keep our fingers crossed*

No comments:

Post a Comment